|Product Code||Storage Temperature||Product Size||Concentration|
|R3733S||-20°C||1,000 units||20,000 units/ml|
|R3733L||-20°C||5,000 units||20,000 units/ml|
RM420.00 – RM1,535.00
New England Biolabs
High-Fidelity (HF®) restriction enzymes have the same specificity as native enzymes, but have been engineered for significantly reduced star activity and performance in a single buffer (CutSmart® Buffer). All HF-restriction enzymes come with Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X). Enjoy the enhanced performance and added value of our engineered enzymes at the same price as the native enzyme.
- Engineered for improved performance.
- 100% activity in CutSmart Buffer.
- Time-Saver™ qualified for digestion in 5-15 minutes.
- Reduced star activity.
- Supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X)
- Used in Golden Gate Assembly; maintains high activity levels in T4 DNA Ligase Buffer often used in this application
- Type IIS restriction enzymes recognize asymmetric DNA sequences and cleave outside of their recognition sequence