|Product Code||Storage Temperature||Product Size|
NEBNext® rRNA Depletion Kit v2 (Human/Mouse/Rat) with RNA Sample Purification Beads
RM1,585.00 – RM5,685.00
New England Biolabs
The abundance of ribosomal RNAs (rRNAs), constituting 80–90% of total RNA, necessitates removal upstream of next generation sequencing and other applications. This second generation rRNA depletion kit incorporates reagent, probe and protocol improvements, resulting in superior depletion performance. The efficient RNAse-H-based workflow, and close spacing of probes, enables effective depletion from both low- and high-quality RNA, with a broad range of input amounts.
For added convenience, this kit contains NEBNext RNA Sample Purification Beads (Agencourt® RNAClean® XP beads from Beckman Coulter).
- Superior depletion of rRNA from human, mouse and rat RNA
- Depletion of cytoplasmic (5S, 5.8S, 18S, 28S, human ITS, ETS) and mitochondrial (12S and 16S) rRNA
- Compatible with a broad range of input amounts: 10 ng – 1 µg
- Suitable for low-quality or high-quality RNA
- Fast workflow: 2 hours, with less than 10 minutes hands-on time
The kit is also available without RNAClean® beads.