|Product Code||Storage Temperature||Product Size|
NEBNext® Single Cell/Low Input cDNA Synthesis & Amplification Module
New England Biolabs
NEBNext® is now available for single cell and ultra-low RNA inputs!
This unique cDNA synthesis and amplification workflow meets the demand for a highly sensitive, yet robust method that consistently ultimately enables generation of high quality sequencing data from single cell or ultra-low input RNA.
- Generate the highest yields from single cells, or as little as 2 pg – 200 ng RNA
- Experience unmatched detection of low abundance transcripts
- Rely on consistent transcript detection for a wide range of input amounts and sample types
- Observe uniform transcript coverage, regardless of input amount or sample type
- Use with a variety of RNA inputs, including cultured or primary cells, or total RNA
- Save time with a fast, streamlined workflow, minimal handling steps and hands-on time
Please note that this module contains only reagents for cDNA synthesis and amplification. The NEBNext Single Cell/Low Input RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® (NEB #E6420) includes reagents for DNA library construction.