|Product Code||Storage Temperature||Product Size|
NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep with Sample Purification Beads
New England Biolabs
Are you challenged with trying to obtain higher library yields using ever-decreasing input amounts? Each component in the NEBNext Ultra II DNA Library Prep Kit from NEB has been reformulated, resulting in a several-fold increase in library yield with as little as 500 picograms of input DNA. These advances deliver unprecedented performance, while enabling lower inputs and fewer PCR cycles.
- Get more of what you need, with the highest library yields
- Use to generate high quality libraries from a broad range of input amounts, from 500 pg to 1 µg
- Prepare libraries from ALL your samples, including GC-rich DNA and FFPE DNA samples
- Improve yields and quality for target enrichment applications
- Save time with streamlined workflows, reduced hands-on time and automation compatibility, and enjoy the flexibility of kit or module formats
- Enjoy the flexibility and reliability of the gold standard SPRIselect® size selection and clean-up beads, supplied in just the amounts you need
Note: If your input DNA has not already been sheared, we recommend the NEBNext Ultra II FS DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina, which fragments, end repairs, and dA-tails DNA, all in a single tube with no cleanups or transfers. This kit is available with and without sample purification beads.