|Product Code||Product Size||Storage Temperature|
NEBuilder HiFi DNA Assembly Master Mix
RM855.00 – RM3,210.00
New England Biolabs
NEBuilder® HiFi DNA Assembly Master Mix allows for seamless assembly of multiple DNA fragments, regardless of fragment length or end compatibility. It has utility for the synthetic biology community, as well as those interested in one-step cloning of multiple fragments due to its ease of use, flexibility and simple master-mix format. Visit NEBuilderHifi.com for more information.
- Also available with competent cells at a discounted price.
- Enjoy less screening/re-sequencing of constructs, with virtually error-free, high-fidelity assembly
- Join DNA fragments together more efficiently, even with larger fragments or low DNA inputs
- Use NEBuilder HiFi in successive rounds of assembly, because it removes 5´ and 3´ end mismatches. (Save time by avoiding time-consuming PCR amplification steps.)
- Bridge two ds-fragments with a synthetic ss-DNA oligo for simple and fast construction (e.g., linker insertion or gRNA library)
- Use with lower DNA input requirements
- No licensing fee requirements from NEB for NEBuilder products