|Product Code||Storage Temperature||Product Size||Concentration|
|M0202S||-20°C||20,000 units||400,000 units/ml|
|M0202L||-20°C||100,000 units||400,000 units/ml|
View cart “DNA Kit” has been added to your cart.
T4 DNA Ligase, NEB
RM385.00 – RM1,360.00
New England Biolabs
Characteristics of T4 DNA Ligase, NEB:
- Catalyzes the formation of a phosphodiester bond between juxtaposed 5′ phosphate and 3′ hydroxyl termini in duplex DNA or RNA.
- This enzyme will join blunt end and cohesive end termini as well as repair single-stranded nicks in duplex DNA and some DNA/RNA hybrids (1).
- T4 DNA ligase will seal nicks for these DNA substrates.
- The industry standard for performance and quality
- Not sure which ligase to choose? Refer to our DNA and RNA Ligase Properties Chart
100% Authentic Guarantee