|XXXXHYC111-0.1P||100ml mist spray||98 units/carton|
|XXXXHYC111-0.5P||500ml handpump||24 units/ carton|
|XXXXHYC111-1.0P||1L handpump||12 units/ carton|
|XXXXHYC111-2.5P||2.5L closed cap||4 units/ carton|
VWR Hycare Hand Sanitizer, WHO Recommended (carton)
The VWR HYCARE HANDRUB is ready to use alcohol-based hand cleaner with World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended formulation.
1. Evidence-based, intrinsic advantages of fast-acting and broad-spectrum microbicidal activity with minimal risk of generating resistance to antimicrobial agents.
2. Suitability for use in resource-limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities for hand hygiene (including clean water, towels, etc.)
3. Capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster and more convenient.
4. Economic benefit by reducing annual costs for hand hygiene.
5. Minimization of risks from adverse events because of increased safety associated with better acceptability and tolerance than other products.
The advantages of VWR Hycare Handrub
- The microbial activity of the WHO-recommended formulations was tested by WHO reference laboratories according to EN standards (EN1500).
- Fragrance-free because of the risk of allergic reactions.
- Strict quality control and testing in a qualified laboratory to ensure the composition is met to standard and no harmful chemicals like methanol are present.
- Economy yet effective.
High Purity Water
** For more information, please read Brochure for VWR Hycare Product and COA for VWR Hycare Hand Sanitizer.
|Dimensions||50 × 80 cm|
|Estimated Delivery Time|