|57067||The FlashGel™ System (Cat. No. 57067) contains a FlashGel™ Dock, a FlashGel™ Camera, a pack of 1.2% FlashGel™ DNA Cassettes, Loading dye and Marker|
FlashGel™ DNA System
5 minute DNA analysis
The FlashGel™ System is the fastest way to separate DNA and the only way to watch DNA migration as it happens. This revolutionary new tool separates DNA in 2 – 7 minutes. Monitor gel runs right at the bench, without UV light. The highly sensitive system allows a 5-20X reduction in DNA levels – saving both time and money.
- Get results in 5 minutes or less.
- Watch DNA migrate at your bench, in real-time without UV light.
- Enjoy outstanding resolution and exquisite sensitivity.
The FlashGel™ System consists of enclosed, disposable, precast agarose gel cassettes and a combination electrophoresis and transilluminator unit.
- FlashGel™ Cassettes contain precast, prestained agarose gels and buffer – no need for gel preparation, buffer addition or gel staining.
- The FlashGel™ Dock is an electrophoresis apparatus with a built-in transilluminator that provides both separation and detection.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.