|Product Code||Volume||Caps||Sterile||Materials||Package Unit||Descriptions|
|60-0082*||0.2ml PCR Tubes||Flat-top||Non-Sterile||PP||1000 Pieces/Bag||DNase & RNase Free, Clear Color|
PCR Single Tubes, Biologix (1000/Pack)
This product is currently not available. Please contact us for more information.
● Made of prime virgin polypropylene
● Ultra thin-wall offers high degree of transparency, easy for observation and heat conduction
● Domed caps ensure efficient heat transfer, while flat caps are ideal for Real-Time PCR(qPCR), Unique design prevents opening during cycling and incubation
● DNase, RNase, and endotoxin free
● Temperature range: stable from -20ºC to 100ºC
● Universal fits for the PCR instrument; Withstand centrifugation of 6,000 RCF in a fully supported rotor
* Assorted colors for PCR tubes should be ordered separately
|Dimensions||10 × 30 cm|
|Estimated Delivery Time|
Biologix Group Ltd has been committed to the design and manufacture of high quality, low-priced scientific and biomedical supplies. Throughout its long company history, Biologix has excelled at providing top quality laboratory supplies to distributors at unbeatable prices. Time and time again, after consistently delivering on this promise and expectation, its customers have positioned Biologix among the top manufacturers of laboratory supplies in the world.