|Product Code||Volume||Sterile||Package Unit||Descriptions|
|80-0015*||1.5ml||Non-Sterile||500 Pieces/Bag||Clear, DNase & RNase Free, With tooth|
|80-1500*||1.5ml||Non-Sterile||500 Pieces/Bag||Clear, DNase & RNase Free, Without tooth|
|80-0500*||0.5ml||Non-Sterile||500 Pieces/Bag||Clear, DNase & RNase Free, With tooth|
Microcentrifuge Tubes, Biologix (500/Pack)
This product is currently not available. Please contact us for more information.
● Made of high quality medical grade polypropylene
● Transparent tube walls permit easy viewing of contents
● Beveled lip for convenient one-handed operation
● Writing area and attached flat cap for labeling
● RNase & DNase free
● Working temperature: stable from -20°C to 121°C
● Can withstand high speed centrifugation of 20,000 RCF
|Estimated Delivery Time|
Biologix Group Ltd has been committed to the design and manufacture of high quality, low-priced scientific and biomedical supplies. Throughout its long company history, Biologix has excelled at providing top quality laboratory supplies to distributors at unbeatable prices. Time and time again, after consistently delivering on this promise and expectation, its customers have positioned Biologix among the top manufacturers of laboratory supplies in the world.