|150 gel lanes
|750 gel lanes
Blue Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range (11-250kDa)
New England Biolabs
This product is a direct replacement of NEB# P7706 (Blue Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range 11-190 kDa).
The Blue Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range is a mixture of highly pure, recombinant, prestained proteins, covalently coupled with a blue chromophore, that resolves into 11 sharp bands when electrophoresed.
– Allows approximate molecular weight determination when performing SDS-PAGE analysis.
– Applications include verification of Western transfer efficiency on membranes and fluorescent imaging of SDS-PAGE.
– Direct loading, additional loading buffer and heat incubation not required
– Recombinant proteins with no detectable protease contaminating activities
– Optimal stability for up to 24 months