T4 DNA Ligase, NEB
New England Biolabs
Characteristics of T4 DNA Ligase, NEB:
- Catalyzes the formation of a phosphodiester bond between juxtaposed 5′ phosphate and 3′ hydroxyl termini in duplex DNA or RNA.
- This enzyme will join blunt end and cohesive end termini as well as repair single-stranded nicks in duplex DNA and some DNA/RNA hybrids (1).
- T4 DNA ligase will seal nicks for these DNA substrates.
- The industry standard for performance and quality
- Not sure which ligase to choose? Refer to our DNA and RNA Ligase Properties Chart
100% Authentic Guarantee