|Product Code||Description||Product Size||Packaging|
|CN0020C||CampyGen Compact 20/Pck||–||20/Pk.|
CampyGen Compact 20/Pck
Thermo ScientificTM OxoidTM
- Produce suitable gaseous atmosphere for growth of microaerophilic microorganisms with the Oxoid CampyGen Compact Sachet.
- For use in Compact Plastic Pouch.
- Each pouch holds 2 standard size petri dishes.
- No water or catalyst required.
- No hydrogen gas produced.
- Use with Compact Plastic Pouch Part No. AG0020C and AnaeroGen™ Compact Sealing Clip, Part No. AN0005C.
This product is for in vitro use only
As soon as the CampyGen paper sachet is exposed to air, the reaction will start. It is therefore essential that the paper sachet is placed in the jar and the jar sealed within one minute.
The reaction of the ascorbic acid with oxygen is exothermic. However, the temperature of the CampyGen paper sachet will not exceed 65°C.
Store at 2-25°C. Under these conditions, the CampyGen sachets will retain their reactivity until the expiry date given on the outer box and on the foil sachet.