New England Biolabs
Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), NEB is the premier purple loading dye for sharp, tight bands.
- No UV shadow
- Contains Ficoll® for brighter, tighter bands
- Contains EDTA to stop enzymatic reactions
- Compatible with agarose and non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels
- No UV shadow allows for publication grade images
- Brighter, sharper bands vs. glycerol-based loading dyes
- Stops enzyme reactions
OmniPur Water is sterile water that is tested to be DNase free, Protease free, RNase free and bacterial free.
It is suitable to be used in:
- Cell Biology
- Cell culture media preparation, extraction buffer, Molecular work, reconstitute of compound
- Diluent for live cells staining
- Sterile solution preparation Microbiology Sample Preparation
- Diluent and rinsing reagent in Microbial Membrane Filtration
- Sterile by USP Standard
- DNase, RNase, Protease-Free
- < 500 ppb Total Organic Carbon
- < 0.025 EU/ml Bacterial Endotoxin
• Phosphate buffered saline has been used in the washing solutions during immunofluorescence procedure.
• It has been used for the suspension of bacterial cells.
• It has been used during the fixation and immunostaining procedures.
Contents of one pouch, when dissolved in one liter of distilled or deionized water, will yield 0.01 M phosphate-buffered saline (NaCl 0.138 M; KCl – 0.0027 M); pH 7.4, at 25 °C.
TAE buffer 50x solution: TAE (Tris/Acetate/EDTA) Buffer is commonly used in nucleic acid electrophoresis. This solution has a lower buffering capacity than TBE buffer, but dsDNA runs faster with TAE buffer. This 25x and 50x concentrate can be easily diluted with molecular biology grade water to 1x before use.
TBE buffer (Tris-Borate-EDTA, Biobasic) is commonly used in all DNA electrophoresis applications (both for acrylamide and for agarose gels). In general, TBE buffer offers better resolution of 0.1 to 3 kb fragments; whereas, TAE (Tris-Acetate-EDTA) buffer provides better resolution of fragments greater than 4 kb. Furthermore, TBE is better suited for high-voltage (>150V) electrophoresis because of its higher buffering capacity and lower conductivity than TAE1. BIO BASIC INC. offers TBE in a number of different formats. 10X liquid concentrate can be used to easily prepare a 1X working solution by diluting with distilled, deionized water. 10X TBE Powder allows for the stable storage of the pre-mixed powder form that can be dissolved in distilled, deionized water to yield 1 liter each of 10X TBE buffer solution.
‘TE is deriving from ‘Tris’, a common pH buffer and ‘EDTA’, a cation chelators like Mg2+. TE buffer is normally used in molecular biology to solubilize DNA, RNA or cDNA while protecting it from degradation, or used in the cell culture. Here, we provide TE buffer in 10x or 100x with pH ranging from 7.4 to 8.